Wednesday 28 February 2018

SNS with Hugs


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today with my eclipse card made with the new, just released stamp set  from Sprinkle n' Sparkle named Pretty blooms set #873. The sentiment is from another new released set named Balloon bunch set #887.


 Eclipse card is a very trendy kind of a card and all you need is a fancy background with partly white space in the middle and a nice large word die or letters. I used the large Hugs die from MFT as for now I don't own any large letters set, cut I sure need one as those cards are easy to make and totally beautiful.
SNS PRODUCT LIST:
Pretty blooms set #873
Balloon bunch set #887
:Other products used
Die- MFT and non branded frames
Mist- Tattered Angels
Ink- VersaMark Tsukineko
Zig Real Color Brush water color markers
So here is small step by step tutorial I made for you so you can duplicate this card or to make one similar with other SNS gorgeous stamps.

1.Die cut the card front with any  A2 card die and use thick white cardstock.


2. Stamp the flowers on the right corner with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with black detail embossing powder.






 3. Move to the opposite corner and stamp the same flowers in the same way on the left lower corner.


 4.Color the stamped and heat embossed images with ZIG water color markers in greens and purples.



5. Arrange the die in the card center as shown. Die cut the stamped and colored card front.Glue the die cut front over dark basic card.



6. Stamp the sentiment on the corner as shown with the same heat embossed technique.



7. Add some random stamped dots on the upper left corner for the interest.


8. Glue the die cut letters inside the negative spaces using 3d foam dots. Add glitter over the petals.


9. Mist the card front with light pink mist.




I hope that you liked my tutorial and my card and see you very soon with my other new release creation

No comments:

Popular Posts