Friday 8 December 2017

Fun ATC set with Topflight Stamps

Hello my dear crafty friends!Welcome to my new Topflight Stamps shop blog post.
We invite you to our daily sales that we have in Topflight Stamps shop for 12 days before Christmas.
Watch the shop for today's sale!
Irit is here today and I am going to share a set of 4 Mixed Media ATC cards made with the most gorgeous PaperArtsy stamp set- Eclectica Sara Naumann 21 set.
 I know that we are close to all winter Holidays , but as I live in a very hot country and we still wear our short sleeves here I decided to make this bright and bold ATC set . I did it mostly because of the stamps I have for this week, not because of my Spring mood.

 First each ATC card was stamped with one of 4 stamps from the set using permanent black ink.
Then I made the background using some stencils (one is a honeycomb as we have a bee as one of 4 stamps here). Stencils were used with texture paste and when dry I painted all over with acrylic paints from Prima.
Then each image was stamped again over black cardstock using clear embossing ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Then each stamped image was hand cut partially and glued over the original background stamped image.
The words on the stamps made this " Explore Beauty" saying as it should be for any ATC set.
Here are the single ATC cards for you to see with more details.
As you can see the embossing powder was not the fine kind, but pretty much grainy, but as we are talking Mixed Media art pieces it looks just fine.





 And this is the stamp set I used to make this project:


I hope that you liked my ATC set and love PaperArtsy stamps as much as I do.
You can  buy this set and much more in the Topflight Stamps shop.
And if you wish to see more of my work you are kindly invited to my own blog.

No comments:

Popular Posts