Wednesday 15 November 2017

Everyone is unique with Magenta


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here today and I am going to share my small stamped altered wooden box.



This is actually a package I used from BoBunny wooden shapes and it's totally perfect to be altered with small stamps and a sentiment.
First the box was painted with simple acrylic paint.
Then I stamped one single stamp with three women images and hand cut them. The images were stamped over Magenta patterned paper, so there was totally no need for any coloring inside the images.
I stamped using black pigmented ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.



Two  sheets of Magenta cardstock was used from both sides.
First I made the purple square matting to fit each square box spot. Then I die cut some small doilies to make the second layer in each box. The stamped image were glued with 3d foam glue in three spots of the box.
Magenta sentiment I wanted to use here was perfect, but too big for the last square inside the box. So I cut the author's name and the upper word " always" and it's still the best sentiment that fits three different women's images. It just means that nobody is unique and everyone is pretty much unique after all.
The box was embellished on the corner with a cluster made from silk and paper flowers with  die cut from the same paper leaves and one more flower was added over the upper right stamped face.


 
This last photo was made to show the depth of the box and the 3d effect.
*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:


07.902
37.148.K
ME164

ME237




I really hope that you liked my small recycled project made with the perfect Magenta products. 
See you in two weeks again and thanks for being here with me.
Irit Shalom - DT Magenta


  

No comments:

Popular Posts