Friday 27 October 2017

Fall Mixed Media canvas





Hello my dear crafty friends!
Today I am going to share my new Fall Mixed Media canvas made for some web challenges.
I just decided to make something before the Fall is all over and we enter the Holidays mood.
So I used stencils, texture paste, paints, mists, chipboards, stamped bird and I really love the colors and the composition of this canvas.
I hope you like it too.

 So here is a list of Fall challenges I made this canvas for:
Studio 75- Tastes and colors of Autimn

Country View Challenges- Mixed Media and Autumn hues

Vintage Journey- Crazy for Autumn
 Mixed Media Warriors- Hugs of Autumn
Wyzwanie październikowe MMW #21 - Uściski jesieni

6 comments:

rachel said...

wow this is stunning! I adore the colours and the dimension is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges this month and good luck. Hugs rachel xx

sarascloset said...

I'm loving all that amazing texture and your beautiful Autumn colors! A gorgeous canvas! Thank you for playing along at A Vintage Journey in our Crazy for Autumn Color challenge! Hugs!

Karolina Czołba said...

Beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at Studio 75 challenge :)

Noura Pompilla said...

wow so beautiful thanks for playing at Mixed Media warriors

Hina Mirza said...

Beautiful canvas.. lovely texrure.. Thanks for playing with us at MMW!!

Goga said...

Nice project ! Thanks for taking part in MMW challenge!

Popular Posts