Thursday 29 June 2017

Tando Antiquing project


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last Tando project for June.
This is our Antiquing week in the blog and I think that this altered project looks totally antique.
I made the background with a few Tando stencils and black modelling paste and you can see list later in this post.
Then I misted the background and got this divine textured look with golds, coppers and silvers all around.
One single part of Tando rectangle tray was added over the background and then I arranged more Tando chipboards together with a lot of metal pieces to make the whole Steampunk board.
 I think that my flying scull looks just perfect with all those antique colors.
Don't you like it too?







I wnter this to some web challenges:
 Mixed Media and Art- Themed challenge-Handmade background and letter
Thematic challenge for June

Artistic stamper- Wings
Simon Says Monday challenge- Stencil it

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Absolutely fabulous! First I love the design of this piece and the colors are incredible! Love love love! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

talkis23 said...

Stunning project wow wow wow Thanks for playing at mma challenge this month!!!!

Inna Bronnikova said...

Stunning project!!! Thanks for playing at mma challenge this month!!!!

Unknown said...

An incredible job !!
Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media & Art !! :)

Popular Posts