Thursday 22 June 2017

BoBunny Serendipity video tutorial : Serendipity antered canvas


 Hello my dear crafty friends and  welcome to my new post.
Today I am going to share my Mixed Media altered canvas art piece and I made a small video tutorial too for you to share this project.
First I need to say that I am not a huge video master... LOL
So please be gentle with my second only video afford and I hope it's still pretty much educational and useful.
So here is the finished canvas:




I added a few close- ups for you to see and you can see the process in my video tutorial.





Here is a link to my video tutorial in BoBunny video channel.
Enjoy and please- don't judge too much!

Products used for this project:
BoBunny:
Serendipity Love 12'' cardstock
Serendipity Branches 12'' cardstock
Serendipity Feathers 12'' cardstock
Serendipity Flight 12'' cardstock
Serendipity Noteworthy
Serendipity chipboards
Serendipity layered chipboards
Take note stamp set
Wall to wall textures stamp set
Mandala Garden stencil
Backsplash stencil
Tick Tock die
Darling Doily die
Mandala die
Glitter paste Black
Gold glimmer spray
Flowers

Pentart products:
Rose creamy acrylic paint
Metallic Graphite creamy acrylic paint
Glamour Metallic Greenish
Delicate Acrylic paint Dark Gold
White gesso
Structure paste
3D powder
Bead paste
Express glue
Crackle paste Kitchen green

No comments:

Popular Posts