Sunday 9 April 2017

Scrapberry's cards inspiration


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Scrapberry's April new inspiration.
I am not really a card maker. But when I see gorgeous paper collection I try to make some cards with it and this is what I made with Scrapberry's new The Pirates Treasure 6*6'' paper pad.
Both card are made with the same paper collection, but can you see how different they are?
It means that this collection can be used in a lot of different ways and even colors.
So here is the first card: blue sea and adventures. It's a card that is perfect for boys and young men and maybe any age men too.
The whole card was made with layers of cardstock. Some are die cut (the circles). A lot fo cardstock pieces were hand cut and arranged layers by layers.
Red and blue Stain inks were used over the edges and I just added one single metal charm and a recycled rope to finish this card's design.
Some mist splatters were added over the card as you can see to make it more interesting.






The second card was made in those red and green colors and this is still the very same paper collection.
I made a lot of cardstock layers with the same techniques: some die cut layers and die cut matting.
Over this card I added self made resin piece, one metal charm and some paper flowers. I misted the flowers with a bit of sea shell  mist and a bit of the mist left over the white resin piece too.
Not sure how permanent it is over resin cast, but it looks great.





Scrapberry's product list:
The Pirates Treasure 6*6'' paper collection
Stains ink Red
Stains ink Blue
Stains ink Yellow

 I hope that you like my cards and the most adorable The Pirates Treasure paper collection.
See you again  in two weeks with more Scrapberry's inspiration.



No comments:

Popular Posts