Tuesday 29 November 2016

Lesia Zgharda Design team call try out

It was quite a long time since I tried any stamp company design team call and even longer since I designed for any challenge blog.
But as a couple of my design teams are very close to the end and for some I already design for 2-3 years, it's a time to try a new adventure.
So when I found this new  design team call for Zgharda Challenge Design Team  and it is opened for International designers (limited, but still open), I decided to give it a shot.
I think that I need this new challenge /stamp company  as my stamping mojo is a bit dull and I really love the stamps in their shop.
I also think that my experience with print publications (like 175 print publication just this year ) can be a WIN- WIN situation for both of us. 

So here is a gallery of my stamped projects of different kinds as the big showcase and I am not going to add too much wording, but just a few single words about each and every project.
I tried to add all possible style that I work with and different kinds of projects, such as layouts, cards, tags, altered art, journal pages and everything in between. 
I mostly added the projects that were already print published during 2015-2016 and I think that those are my very best ones.
This journal page was already in print in Rubber Stamp Madness magazine: Mixed Media with a lot of stamping using stamps from different companies.





This  steampunk piece that was in print in Rubber Stamp Madness magazine: the whole background is totally stamped with lots of different stamps.




This card was already published in Just Cards! print magazine and I made my own background stamp here using the red rubber leftovers



This  Mixed Media card was already published in UK Craft Stamper print magazine:



Altered window that was already in print in Rubber Stamp Madness magazine and everything, but letters are stamped.



So I can add more and more, but I think that those pieces show my style/s in a perfect way.
And I hope those are good for this call and cross my fingers to make this great team!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Popular Posts