Wednesday 23 March 2016

Heart full of love with IBS


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Inspired by Stamping project.
Long time since I made some other then cards projects and when I got this new stamp set I knew that I will do the altered heart.
I didn't make a tutorial for this project, but I am going to explain you the steps so you can buy this gorgeous stamp set and to make the very similar project.
1. Paint the chipboard heart with acylic paint and cover with one step crackle to get this delicate texture.
Put the heart frame aside and let it dry.
2. Take a sheet of Mixed Media thick cardstock and outline the spots with a pencil so you can know where to stamp.
Take the My Valentines stamp set and stamp inside 6 of the spots. You sure can add more, but I wanted to add some inside texture with stencil,so I made 6 stamped spots. Stamp with clear embossing ink and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
3. Use texture paste to make some swirls using a stencil in the free spot around the stamped words. Let it dry.
4. Mist the whole piece with a mix of purple and blue mists till you like the  color. Dry in between each color unless you want your piece to become a brown mess.
5. Cover the small book plate chipboard with glue and add blue glitter. Paint the music notes with black paint and glue over the book plate. Add 2 star brads and glue the small plate over the frame so  you can still see the stamped Love word.
6. Embellish with a couple of light purple blings and enjoy your HeArt.




And this is My Valentines set I used to make this project:
Inspired-by-Stamping-My-Valentine’s-Stamp-Set

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Irit, this is amazing! I LOVE the colors and textures--such a fabulous project! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Popular Posts