Thursday 23 July 2015

Summer PHP blog hop



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my PHP summer projects post.
This week our Paper House Productions girls are celebrating Summer and we are going to share dozens of our new SUMMER projects. And here are a couple of mine.
This new lo I made for myself, I and me... I am not much a " selfie" scrapper, but when I have the  right products  that fit a fair photo, I do make such layouts. So here is one of those " about me" pieces.
I used Paper House Productions themed  papers and stickers and the photo was just a perfect match to the background paper. But is was too dull. So I ended with Tando stencil and WOW! Embossing Powders
 " sunshine" made with texture paste and heat embossing over the wet surface. Then I stamped over the background with  Inspired by Stamping Seaside set.
Then I found this perfect FabScraps chipboard title and with a little help of VersaMark and embossing powder I made it shiny and a good fit to the " sun" above. It was this European summer in Latvia... Summer without sun. So I added one and made it my special summer vacation page.








 The second piece is this Endless Summer layout and it's easy to make with just PHP papers and stickers and some gorgeous Summer photos only.


My second son lives in Ibiza, Spain and this is a little paradise island and I got some paradise summer  from him and it was a fun to make an easy made scrapbooking page with just 3 photos, great scrapbooking PHP paper, photo shot stickers, cork'd stickers and just a bit of blue (like water) mists.
Also I had some PHP palm tree stickers, I decided to add a couple of my own die cuts (just to feel that I am a bit more creative). But if you are not into a die cutting, you can easily use PHP cork's or die cut  palm stickers exactly in the middle, where I added my heat embossed home made die cuts.












5 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE the sun on your first layout but the second layout is absolutely spectacular!!! LOVE every little detail of it!! Especially the colors!!!! It screams summer and makes me think of hot and steamy days!!! TFS!

Mary Holshouser said...

the pages are beautiful. I love the second - the colors are so bold and vivid. Looks like a wonderful place to live.
The first page is so unique. Love the rays of sun.
Glad that you make pages of yourself. We often don't think that our stories need to be passed on to future generations also.
thanks for sharing.

Tracy F said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I love the sun on the 1st one....amazing! The second lo has such beautiful colors with wonderful photos!

Heather said...

beautiful pictures. Thanks for the great summer inspirations.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Loved your two beautiful layouts and your perfect placement of all the embellishments and titles!! Great job!!!!!

Popular Posts