Sunday 19 July 2015

IBS monthly challenge post


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new post made for Inspired by Stamping company.
This time we all were asked to make a card or another project with IBS sketch, colors or products for a monthly challenge.
I picked the sketch and made this lovely card with two of my most favorite  new released stamps sets:
I stamped over the patterned paper and heat embossed it with clear powder. The sentiment was stamped the same way over the tag and the basic card to make some connection between the pieces.
I decided to leave it in this flat clean and simple style  with just two small pieces of washi tape that connect the tag to the card.
Now it's your turn! Play with IBS monthly challenge and you can win some gorgeous goodies!




1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty Love the stamp

Popular Posts