Sunday 26 July 2015

Faux stone jewelry with Makin's Clay and Rubber Dance stamp




 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Makin's Clay July blog post.
July is a summer time. And summer time means shore, sea, beach , pebbles and even lovely stones. Lately I see a lot of stone painted projects over the web. But how about stone jewelry? Not sure my poor neck can stand the weight of stones. And on the other side to drill the holes in stones? Mission impossible even for the dentist.
But then, how about to make some clay faux stones? Light weight, easy made holes and still looks like the real thing. Almost a real thing.
So here is my tutorial about making Faux Stones and even arranging them into a lovely jewelry piece.

Products used:
Makin's Clay White
Makin's Clay Round cutters
 Roller tool 
Acrylic paints- yellow, brown, black- Plaid
Rubber Dance  Celestian  images stamp
Yellow mist
Beads

 You can see full step by step instructions in Makin's Clay blog HERE! 
Please visit me there and leave some love!
Thanks!

No comments:

Popular Posts