Wednesday 29 July 2015

Chalkboard deco with TPD

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last (long month with 5 projects) Two Paper Divas post.נ
This time I made this self made To do list chalkboard holder and yes, this is a real chalkboard cardstock  where you can write things with real chalk. So to make it intersting I stamped this gorgeous TPD To do list image  from Paper Elements 1 set over black chalkboard cardstock (DCWV) and heat embossed it with white powder as I want it to stay like forever. Who I am kidding? Maybe for a few weeks if we write and wipe and rewrite and wipe. But then we can always  stamp another board and another and another. Just buy this stamp and you can do it forever! By the way- you can paint the back side of this triangle stand with black chalkboard paint and yo use a chalkboard marker for your extra notes too, such as a shopping lists.
I made the texture flourish with Tando mask and texture paste and heat embossed it with some clear glitter.



No comments:

Popular Posts