Tuesday 16 June 2015

Favorite Inspired by Stamping stamps 3d project



 Hello my dear crafty friends !
 Today I am going to share my new 3d project made with my favorite (for now) Butterflies new released  Inspired by Stamping  stamp set.
First I made the faux black wood base  using texture paste, mask and Kraft cardstock. I added  black paint over the dry paste and then some brown distress ink. The whole piece was cut and arranged to this arrows sign.
Then I added one single huge sticker in the middle and this sticker was a reason to use those lovely IBS butterfly stamps. I just had to add  more and more stamped butterflies over my arrows.
Each butterfly was stamped  2 or 3 times and layered to this similar to sticker shape.
I stamped them with pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear powder. Then I painted them with distress inks, added some glaze and fine glitters and embellished with rhinestones.


On the top arrow I added stamped sentiment from the very same set and my faux wooden project was all done.


No comments:

Popular Posts