Friday 29 May 2015

Just because lo


 This layout was published in Create magazine May issue as a part of journalling challenge.

Product list:
 Patterned paper- Canvas Corp
Tags- 7 Gypsies- Canvas Corp
Cloth pin- 7 Gypsies
Book folders- 7 Gypsies
Burlap twine- Canvas Corp
Chipboard- A2Z Scraplets
 Punches: EK Success. Marta Stewart
Inks: Ranger
Other: buttons


Page intro:
Making toddler's pages with " adult" products can be a great challenge. Masking it with 10 things list could be even bigger challenge. So I was challenged twice and I think the final result is pretty good. I used Canvas Corp products  that by chance were a good fit to my darling 4 years old grandson's photo and stayed with this blue- Kraft- red , black and white colors and boy embellishments and I made a great list with ten things I love about this age of innocence. You are invited to read it and I think it's universal! All four years old are good and believe in fairy tales. I just want them to stay that way forever!








No comments:

Popular Posts