Tuesday 27 January 2015

Key to my heart

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this is my last card made  in January with new DV release.
DV new release is totally different and totally delicious: new fantastic sets of dies and stamps make your crafty life easy and outstanding.
I love all combo sets  in the shop and I am very glad to get two sets that I love even more:
Tweety Pie dies and Tweety Pie stamps and Sail Away  dies and Sail away  stamps.
This is my second card made with Tweety Pie set and I also added one DV background die as my basic matting of this card (Ovals background)

This time I used a few pieces that were already die cut and I didn't use them on my first card.
And I still believe in gold as a color trend in 2015 I painted the lock and the key  with gold glitter , added a bit of clear glitter over the empty places and stamped the sentiment with red ink.
As Valentine is near, this is a very fast kind of cards to make just with one single die and stamp DV set.



 You can follow the Die-Versions BlogFacebook Page, and shop till you drop at the Die-Versions Website!!!
 Hope you like my card and hope to see you here again soon with my next project.

No comments:

Popular Posts