Thursday 29 May 2014

Happy Father's Day - AGAIN

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last- for May release of  Die- Versions- blog post.
Today I am going to show you another Happy Father's day card made with a couple of May  new dies and one old die too and a few trendy items added to my card.


First the dies I used for this card:
The adorable Dad's  closet die was cut to 1/3 and 2/3 to fit this vertical card and I just made my " closet" in two levels.  The sentiment I used here is a new Enhanced Spot " Happy Father's day " die layered over the old Sweet Spots Angel Wing Scalloped Circle






And now for some trends as promised:
Kraft  and yellow colors- trend #1
Washi tape - this dotted frame was hand cut  from washi covered cardstock piece- trend #2
Cloth line wooden clips- covered with a small pieces of the same washi tape- trend #3
Metal wire- this thin yellow one I have for ages in my stash- trend #4
Newsprint over anything- here it's over those Candy dots- trend #5
Anyway, all those trends are just the add- ons to our gorgeous dies! This card is made with  dies and for dies!

Please be sure to check the DV blog everyday for more ideas of how to use the new May Die-Versions dies!  Our Design Team has really done a wonderful job with these new dies and I know you are going to love their projects and want all the dies too!!  And don't forget to share your creations with on us on the DV Facebook page.

See you soon again!
Irit

2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully made Father's day card.

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Love this...thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts