Tuesday 22 April 2014

Sweet Stamps Sweets

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Sweet Stamps Sweet week.
This is a week to think Sweets and not only sweet images, so I made this candy packaging with some washi tapes,  adhesive lace and Piccolo lovely chipboards as my focal point.


I also stamped this Sweet Stamps HI! sentiment over this heat embossed chipboard
 And then I covered the top of the clear tube with another heat embossed chipboard piece.


Now it's your turn! Go and make something sweet for this weekly Sweet Stamps challenge and you can WIN!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Irit, this is so lovely!!! Can I open the tube now!! I love those Sweeties, I am a real sweet tooth! I love what you have done with the wire! I love all the detail! What a lovely idea!!!
Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter.
Sweet Hugs
Denise
xox

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful idea for holding treats. Sweet design, love the way you added the piccolos and the wire to the tube.

Popular Posts