Saturday 22 March 2014

You are hoot



My dear grandson is my major inspiration those days. So when I got this gorgeous Hoot line of paper and stickers from Paper House Productions, it was just natural to make a layout with his  delightful cute smile.
 This is an easy layout with a twist: the heat embossed stamped frame is my twist.
I made a chipboard frame with 2 rectangular dies and then covered it all with clear embossing ink. 4-5 layers of white embossing powder were added to the frame . Then I heated the frame section by section and stamped into the hot embossing powder with Ann Butler dotted stamp from Stripes.Dots. Hearts set.

Next  I inked the cool stamped texture with a mix of Ann Butler's inks - such as Berry, Aquamarine, Limelight and Sunshine

 Next I punched a few paper circles from the leftover paper and stamped with Ann's one stamp from her Doily Picnic stamp(Unity)
The stamped circles were arranged over my layout and  some cute stickers were my final touches.





It's so easy to make such a frame with any of Ann Butler's Designs- just pick your favorite and go ahead.


2 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable and too cute.. fun design and photo

jacque4u2c said...

So cute!

Popular Posts