Wednesday 11 September 2013

Duet lo

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time with a scrapbooking page. I love to scrap my dear grandson's photos, but with my shabby style it always seams to become a vintage kind of a page. And this time it was not different.
This is quite a monochromatic page, red and black and black and red , full of J. Bowlin products. I even used the old and forgotten rub- on alphabet all over the background.




My page is full of all kinds of embellishments, but FWAB  products are the most shiny and visible ones here and again, all in red and black.
So the photo border was matted with Jasmine Laser Flourish as is (not a single cut was made here).


Then I added this gorgeous red Chloe Pearl Flourish piece on the top of the page


And more close ups to Wycinanka gorgeous chipboard piece I used here: oval frame, film strip,  arrows and flowers in circles  and a title.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous LO, Irit, great colours too xxx

Popular Posts