Friday 12 April 2013

Fun in the sun with my dear Omer and A2Z Scraplets

This A2Z Scraplets chipboard frame was just so perfect to scrap my dear grandson's summer water photos. I used 4 photos and added 4 stamped collaged pieces (The Rubber Cafe oldies from my DT past on this great team).
All stamped images were heat embossed with WOW! Embossing powders in black and then colored with Faber Castell Design Memory Craft  Water color Gelatos (what a fun and easy way to make your own so called " art pieces"!)
All frame was embossed again with a lot of powders and I added some journaling over the washi tape.

And my stamped pieces







Made for some challenges:
Susan W.- colors, sky
 Texture for Artistic stampers

4 comments:

Claire Spielman said...

Wonderful, memorable piece of art with the cutest little guy. Thanks for sharing...might have to create one of those for my GS.
Creative Wishes
Claire s
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Sherri said...

Love the way those photos look against your water colour background. Great layout, thanks so much for linking up with us at Chic Tags.

Rebecca rande said...

beautiful layout

Tracy said...

Beautiful layout Irit..gorgeous pics!
Thank you for linking up over at My Sweet Earth.
Hugs Tracy xxc

Popular Posts