Sunday 14 April 2013

Easy Holiday gifts: Boys place cards

I love to  make small handmade gift that go great with a bigger , real present. So I decided to make a bag with this Large  Hand  holding black card  100 Proof Press stamps as an add- on to a real gift and I love the result.
I stamped the Hand stamp over the Kraft cardstock , heat embossed it with a few different blue embossing powders and then hand cut the hands and glued them to a different blue cardstocks for an interest. Then I made the topper for the clear bag and added one single hand over it. Easy and lovely gift and all you need is one gorgeous 100 Proof Press stamp.
And here are some of the cards standing
Just add the name and use them!
And now for my previous place cards project. Remember my darling place cards made with Sleeping Fairy  Girl Label stamp?
I made a bag for them too to use as a small gift.

So as I said- buy a great stamp from  100 Proof Press and make your own place cards in just a very short time.

No comments:

Popular Posts