Tuesday 23 April 2013

100 Proof Press and Hydrangea Hippo blog hop



Hello my dear crafty friends! Please join us here  to celcbrate our blog hop  on this FB EVENT!
 We also offer some great prizes too:
Hydrangea Hippo is giving away a  lovely craft kit and 100 Proof Press is offering a $25 gift certificate.All you need to do is to follow all blogs, to comment and you will be in this draw to win!


Today we have a great blog hop with 2 companies: 100 Proof Press and Hydrangea Hippo.  Both companies DT girls  will share their projects  with both companies products.
So if you came from Candice  blog, you are on the right path. And if not- the full hop list is on a bottom of this post.
And here is my projects made for the hop.
We got 2 fabric bags from HH shop. So the large canvas bag is my first project.



I misted it with Walnut Stain, added a lot of gesso and then stamped  with 100 Proof Press stamp and heat embossed the stamped circle with clear embossing powder. Then I added a lot of mixed mists and let it dry.
 I  then glued a few rows of HH laces and trims and made the clustered corner with gold leaves and  plastic  flowers. The flowers I got were gorgeous, but blue, so I changed the color to deep red with  alcohol ink. The stamped Sleeping Fairy  was added to the bag and it was all done and ready for a small present inside.




My second bag from HH shop was this burlap smaller one and it's impossible to stamp over burlap, so I just embellished it and added some stamped 100 Proof Press images.
Again, as I decided to stay in some color scheme, I had to adjust my colors. So  dark purple buttons were heat embossed with copper powder and light blue paper flowers were misted into the deep brown color. I also added 2 puzzle pieces made with another burlap over the cluster.
Hope you liked my projects and now here is your next stop:     Sara
Thanks for visiting our blogs and see you soon again with more crafty inspiration.
Here is a full designer's list
hydrangeahippo.com/blog Jennifer
craftaddicts-tracyevans.blogspot.co.uk/ Tracy
homesclscrapper.blogspot.com Nancy
heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/ Amy
thetamarisk.blogspot.com/ Teresa
miraclesmommadesigns.blogspot.com Heather
cbee-cards-and-more.blogspot.com Caro
www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com/ Christine
truedivinehand.blogspot.com Candice
iritshalom.blogspot.co.il/ Irit
Zemphira.blogspot.com Sara
experiencelifewisely.blogspot.com/ Holly
100 Proof Press
hydrangeahippo.com/blog Jennifer

13 comments:

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Love your projects Irit!!! Very cool!

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Love your projects Irit!!! Very cool!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely pieces Irit, the book has great texture and I love your bag and the warm tones of the embellishments. Tracy x

Teresa Abajo said...

I love how you altered things to colour match them! Fabulous work!

Pammejo said...

Irit, love how you altered the burlap gift bags, so clever. Love all the details and fun embellishments and stamps. TFS http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/

Unknown said...

great projects. i love your bags...so pretty.

Heather Landry said...

These are so gorgeous! I love the brown embellishments on the brown burlap bag. Fabulous!

Words and Pictures said...

How adorable the sleeping girl is! And I love that burlap bag!
Alison x

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Very sweet. Thanks for two great projects - great hopping with you.

Katie said...

Great bag projects!! I love that ring stamp and the sleeping fairy girl. Also love how you did the trims and put together the flowers. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Amy said...

Beautiful pieces! The bag is really adorable with the fairy..super fun embellishments!

Unknown said...

Burlap isn't one of my "Go-To" supply items to work with, but you really made it look nice. I like that you customized the button and flower colors. I've never considered embossing buttons to change the color. I've learned a new trick. Thanks :)

cbee said...

very beautiful projects! love your bags!!

Popular Posts