Sunday 21 October 2012

The good life

This new nature page is really about a good life. Israeli end of the summer (some flowers are dead already ) is pretty good. Hot, but the sea shore is close, the weather becomes better and we usually go to some  vacation around this season.
 And it was made for the Robin's Nest Earth Day blog hop. Earth is nature and nature is this page.


So this new page  was made with Robin's Nest products, A2Z Scraplets April release (I also used the inside chipboard from the new releases frame here). I made this page pretty much minimalistic, to showcase the gorgeous papers and  chipboards. All those were hwat embossed with Wow Embossing powders : Suzy West Cable Red, Earthtone Olive and Metalic Rich Pale Gold all around the page.
I also added some Blumenthal Lansing goodies I won (those  rose and leaves buttons are just the most pretty ones I had).



I used Robin's Nest Black with Gold swirls, Newspaper, White on white swirls and Classic Roses for the punched circle border. A few metal gold and red RN ribbons were added too and some Dew Drops from Parisian mini and Mocha Trail sets. The flower is RN die cuts from the flower set. I used the smaller ones here, heat embossed with red embossing powder and I made my flower center with a big red brad covered with 7 Dew Drops as a small flower over the brad.
I enter this to Red Carpet studio circles challenge

1 comment:

Chas said...

I really love what you did with the title. Great job! Thanks for playing at RCS!!!!

Popular Posts