Monday 24 October 2011

My very first stamp company DT


Inspired by Stamping is a very new stamp company with stamps that just fit my style so much, that I decided to try this DT call. And lucky me was choosen by Joanna, the company owner, to be a part of this great ant talented DT. So for the next year, starting from December 2011 we all will show you all Joanna's new releases month after month and I just hope you will love those stamps as much as I do..
A hint? There are doilies and French elements and some great sentiments there and butterflies.. And Halloween and Winter Holidays too (OK, those last not so much for me, but for all others.. )
Everything this shabby girl (me) needs for her altered art and scrapping and maybe even some cards.
So here is the site and much more to come in a month or two.


3 comments:

Susie Moore said...

What a great adventure we are on now!

Can't wait to see what you create with Joanna's stamps.

Hold on tight !!!!!!!

Deb Hickman said...

Congrats, I look forward to be part of the same DT an look forward to seeing what you create.xxx

Sandie said...

Looking forwards to seeing your new DT creations..

Popular Posts