Monday 10 October 2011

I scrapped again after 2-3 weeks of cards etc




 This page was published in SNR Fevruary 2012 issue
Sometimes you just need a push to scrap. For about 2-3  weeks and one week vacation on cruise, I finally did a lo and thanks to Lili Bee fantastic sketch I feel that I am back with scrapping..
So here is LB sketch and here is my take of it. I don't scrap  multiphotos a lot, but those photos of my daughters 3 years ago S. America trip were just perfect.
I used LB products- mixed and match style, papers, stickers and alphas. made 4 Epiphany craftsd handmade buttons with the Button Studio 20 tool and added a cluster of Elle's studio journaling spots.
 The fabric alphas are from Prima and they don't stick.. So I just used this vlear office tape to stick them and to save some time. Looks different and even unique. Then I added a  tiny border with Elle's back of tag package- don't they look so cute, those smallest possible tags ever? The pop of red was because of my DD  red sweatchirt.An the circles? Partly 2-3 round punches and my old and never forgotten Colluzle.


2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

this is awesome!!! Sometimes I am the same way....just can't sit and do a layout but it really helps to make cards.....it's till creative and that part of your brain doesn't die from non use......lol. YOu absolutely rocked out an incredible layout!!!

Unknown said...

Such a great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us!

Popular Posts