Sunday 26 June 2011

My adorable girls with my adorable CLD DIES



Was be published in Scrapbooking News and Review  September 2011 issue
This page was a mix of Helmar glue challenge sketch with the most adorable Cheery Lynn Designs dies and then I just couldn't stop and added a lot of everything and still a lot of " white space" has left and as   a part of Best Creation DT we just got great Helmar's glues to use- so I used 3 of them here

And this is a list of my CLD used here
Large  Inverted Scalloped Circles Stackers set for the central cut and I also hand cut the green circle around this die as I don't have regular large circles
The I die cut lots of the smallest possible circles from Little  Stackers  Circles  set and glued them around the big green circle
The French Paistry Doily used as my photo matting
Three small butterflies from Small Exotic Butterflies  set were added
 Two Tropical Flourishes  from our latest June release made a perfect frame for all hand cut and chipboard flowers on the bottom
And one small branch with a little bird was a last touch on the top of the page made with CLD Bird on a branch #2 die
I hope you like this page made with Pink Paislee papers, Epyphany Crafts epoxies and buttons and Tando Creative chipboards covered with some fine mixed glitter
And if you want to scraplift it- all you need are some fantastic CLD dies here in the shop



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the concentric circles framing your photo and those delicate flourishes and butterflies! TFS!

Beck Beattie said...

love all those flowers and butterflies. very cute

Popular Posts