Monday 10 January 2011

My TOP 10 projects for 2010

I just  caught that my Top 10 projects for 2010 post was never done.. OK- I have a very good reasons:my dear grandma died a week and a half ago at a great age of 98, than my very first grandson Omer was born  8 days ago and than  his dad, my oldest son, got his Lt. Colonel rank in Israeli Army 2 days ago and today was Omer's Brith ceremony.. Too much for one very small family in 10 days.. So here it is: my own Top 10 list in no particulary order, just projects I think are my very best done in 2010,some  won some competitions, most of them were web published in different web magazines and all of them show my style changhing or developing during 2010.
But before this- my " check list" for 2010
My very first page was submitted to Scrapbooking. com on Nov. 2009 and published on Dec. 2009, the same month SNR magazine published my 2 cards. Since then I was a Discovery artist on Scrapstreet magazine on April 2010 and was published ther since in about 6-7 next issues.
I was a Featured artist on Scap n'Art magazine in Jan. 2010 and published there  in 4-5 more issues.
I was published in  4-5 more of Scrapbooking. com magazines issues and from August 2010
I am a staff member on Scrapbooking News and Review magazine, designing lo-s, cards, altered art and  mixed media projects for the magazine, doing product reviews and tutorials too.
I also was a DT member on about 10 (or more) challenge blogs, most known are Gingersnap and Unscripted sketches and a guest DT member for 4-5 more, and I decided to move to companies and shops after I did my terms there.
So right now I design for an Australian shop named Scrap with V (class kits and blog challenges),British chipboard company  named Tando Creative, USA  thin dies company named Cheery Lynn Designs and last and  newest- USA paper company named Best Creation. INC.
Not bad for an unknown Israeli scrapper who was jumping with joy when her work was just considered for some blog spotlihgting a year ago.
I also won some companies competitions, honoured and won a lot of web  challenges, got some great prizes and met a lot of web scrapping friends.
So it was a great year for me , scrapbooking connected and even a better one for my growing family.
And now  the projects I consider as my best- pages, art board, altered items, art journal, mini album- I just focused in every kind of creations this year.
Symphony of life lo was published in Scrapbooking. com February 2011 issue

So happy together was published in SNR magazine



Colors of nature was published in Scrapstreet magazine
Family mini album won Prima monthly challenge

Life is Beautiful was published in Scrapstreet magazine




My sis or Mona Lisa  was published in SNR magazine



Pink dream girl was published in SNR magazine



So see your in a year from now- I hope I can show you even better work then.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

All are very nice. Really like your corners!

Naturally Me Creations said...

What lovely creations!! :)

I especially love those little wooden block framed thingies you made (the nature and the pink one) - they're so cute! What a great way to decorate a wall! :)

Popular Posts