Tuesday 19 October 2010

Champagne and roses

This page was published in Jan 2011 issue of SNR
This elegant page was done for PFOP Champagne and roses challenge. The title is  an Engish translation from Hebrew toast- we drink for life (those who drink- not me, it just makes me sleepy )
And as my photo was full of colors , I decided to go almost monochromatic- but as it was done for some more challenges I added a touch of pink 
This page was done wirh A2Z scraplets sketch (also their chipboards too), for Artastic touch of pink, pik roses and white bird inspiration
Also for Stamp way with me color inspiration
 Shine with diamonds- for My partner in crafting crime
Flowers for ABC

4 comments:

Robin said...

Great sparkle and a fab layout! Thanks so much for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Darlene said...

What a FABULOUS job you have done on this layout! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again next challenge!

Dawn said...

Absolutely love looking at layouts and this one is divine. Great use of embellishments and color. Just perfect.

Thanks for playing along with us at Wplus9!

Elise said...

Oh, goodness - THIS IS A L/O, indeed - I love it! Such splendid use of the W9 colors - you grabbed this one by the horns! Great job! So sorry it took me so very long to get by here to give your work its proper attention: it's beautiful! Thanks, so very much, for sharing your talent with W9! We love IT!

Popular Posts