Monday 11 January 2010

I am SCRAP N' ART FEATURED ARTIST FOR JAN/ FEB 2009

January/ February issue of Scrap n' art published me as their Featured artist.
I am really sorry I can't connect you to the article as this one is a paid PDF format E zine,
but it only costs 9.95$ for a whole year and it's a great magazine.
So you are just welcome to make very easy subscription for it or if you already have one the article about me is on the pages 24-28 and it includes the long interview, 5 new never seen los and a tutorial I did for them named" All you wanted to know about photo matting".
I am so thankful to Angela Pruitt , their editor, for discovering me and giving me a chance to be the very first Israeli papercrafter ever published in this magazine.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Congrats on being featured - well deserved x

מימס mimms said...

עירית יקירתי איזה כבוד,שבהחלט מגיע לך

Popular Posts