Tuesday 29 September 2009

Daddys darling


tThis LO was featured at Card of the week. com- Best in scrapbooking blogosphere at 30/9- thanks!!
This was probably the quickest and most non- expensive(for me) LO I ever did.
I did it for less than 20 min. and I used 1 Dream street pp only and added some old laced fabric I got from my secretary's mom ( a taylor) , some ribbon I just took from the chair back decoration of my own chair on summer 2009 biggest charity crop ever and some old lace I got in some swap. The title is costy- but I got it from A2Z scraplets as the random winner of their challenge , the PRIMA flower is from not expensive set of 2 , the self adhesive stitches- from some 1 $ store and I just used a bit of the pack and crystals- I use the same pack for ages.
And now for the photo- the second one of my early childhood that I scrap-
I am 1 year old , walking. talking and had only 2 teeth. Is it the reason I became a dentist? I don't think so. I think the reason I am a dentist and not a professional scrapper is that when I decided about my future I didn't even know what " scrap" is.. And I didn't know it until 4 -5 years ago too.
It was done for SKETCHY TUERSDAYS sketch challenge
It's also monochromatic lo- for OCC challenge
And also was Ersy inspired from this bronze antique jewelry .
And an inspiration for Scrap jacked
Distressing challenge for Scrap and stamp
Ribbons and trims- for DIE CUT DREAMS
Die cuts- the title is die cut- for Practical scrappers blog hop

19 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely LO, lovely photo and I love lettering. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
xx

מימס mimms said...

מקסים, לא להאמין שזאת את , כל כך עגלגלה...:-))
העיצוב כל כך לא עמוס,אהבתי !

Frazzled Crafts said...

Love the page, it's just perfect, the picture, colours and embellishments - Superb! Liz

Susie Sugar said...

Another stunning project and great ribbons
Thank you for playing our challenge this week at DCD
Love Susie xx

Sherry Wright said...

Amazing page.. love it!!

Irini said...

Stunning layout!! love it

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Wow Irit you have been a busy bunny! this is beautiful and one of my favourite layouts i have seen of yours, i love those lace trimmings and the colours are gorgeous .... what a cute photo.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, stunning layout. Congratulations on being featured on COTW!! Great take on this week's monochromatic challenge. Thanks for joining us at the OCC this week. Hope to see you back again next week.

bethchien said...

beautiful layout!!
Thanks so much for playing along at ScrapJack!
B

Diana Fisher said...

I'm glad to hear that it went so quickly for you! i actually submitted this sketch to made in minutes for Scrapbooks Etc., so you confirmed that it wasn't just me that thought this went quickly. Yeah! Thanks for playing with us! And the page is gorgeous!
-Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

Rosemary said...

That is a great layout and I'm amazed at how quickly you put it together. I love the various elements in it from the laces and the sparkle to that title and the touch of a pearl on it! Wonderful!

The Studio by Amanda Jones said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the title lettering :)

Amanda x
Sketchy Thursdays DT

Mummylade said...

Beautiful and creative use of the ribbons. Thank you for joining in the DCD challenge this week

heidi said...

Great job! That picture is so cute!!

Heidi - Sketchy Thursdays

Debby said...

Absolutely fabulous quickest or not. This would take me days. Beautiful!

Christine said...

Beautiful-thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

Unknown said...

Excellent job on the challenge. Stunning layout! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

de said...

Congrats! This is an amazing lo! I am late in commenting but wanted to say thanks for playing the EtsyInspired challenge!

karindi said...

עירית,
העמוד הזה פשוט מקסים!
אחד האהובים עלי מכל העבודות האחרונות שלך...
חבל מאוד שהפסקת לכתוב גם בעברית...אני יודעת שזה מעיק, אבל חבל...

Popular Posts